Pictures, above, from last night’s affair. Join us TONITE for a special night of musical madness, and monthly every Third Thursday at the Morseland (1218 West Morse, Chicago).
September 17, 2010
Pics from the Groove Conspiracy’s inaugural night.
i love the transportive powers of sound. i am a radio host/producer, DJ, Sound designer, 45rpm collector, and art lover living in the city of wind. View all posts by ayanacontreras
This entry was posted on Friday, September 17th, 2010 at 2:21 pm and tagged with Ayana Contreras, Morseland, Simeon Viltz, the groove conspiracy and posted in Events, Local Chicago Music, Music, the Freshness. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Pics from the Groove Conspiracy’s inaugural night.”
Looking for Something?
- 1968 Africa afro-punk art Arts & Culture Ayana Contreras Black Business Black Literature Blues books Bridgeport bronzeville Cadet Records Charles Stepney Chess Records Chicago Chicago Arts Chicago Blues Chicago Cultural History chicago events Chicago History Chicago Jazz Chicago Music Chicago Soul Class community building Cult Movie of the Week cult movies curtis mayfield Curtom dance david boykin DJ Ayana Donny Hathaway Dorchester Projects Ebony Education Englewood Events fashion film hip hop hyde park inner city John H. White Leroy Hutson Local Chicago Music Local Chicago Soul Lumpen Media Michael Jackson Morseland Museum of Contemporary Art Music new york photography Pilsen poetry Printed Matters Race radio reclaimed soul Sonotheque soul Soul Train South Side Chicago style Theaster Gates The Dells Tom Tom Washington urbanism vocalo vocalo.org woodlawn Yaw
- Arts & Culture (220)
- Chicago Cultural History (123)
- Commentary (46)
- Cult Movie of the Week (21)
- Events (123)
- Lack Versus Fat (5)
- Local Chicago Music (132)
- Music (181)
- Printed Matters (37)
- Reviews (21)
- Staged Affairs (46)
- style (13)
- the Freshness (74)
- the Goodness (71)
- Uncategorized (21)
- Tapes Lost to Time: Chicago Stories
- Opportunity Please Knock Chorus: oscar brown, jr.'s collaboration with the blackstone rangers
- Tom Tom 84 goes Hollywood.
- The Warriors: Cult Movie of the Week
- Al-teen Records: Bill Meeks' little ships of soul
- This is Our (Chicago) Love Story.
- Cassius and Sonji Clay: Love and Boxing
word on the street
M Carolyn Singleton on Chicago: in all its fried, dye… Tina Walker on Hi-Fi White: Foodstamps, Bulld… raul on Eight Minutes: straight outta… Steven A Salter on Hi-Fi White: Foodstamps, Bulld…