Psssst… David Boykin Expanse with DJ Ayana. It’s a righteous situation at a secret location. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
August 5, 2011
Melodic Expansions: David Boykin Expanse with DJ Ayana… pass it on.
i love the transportive powers of sound. i am a radio host/producer, DJ, Sound designer, 45rpm collector, and art lover living in the city of wind. View all posts by ayanacontreras
This entry was posted on Friday, August 5th, 2011 at 11:03 am and tagged with Ayana Contreras, Chicago Jazz, david boykin, David Boykin Expanse, DJ Ayana, Local Chicago Jazz, Local Chicago Music, perpetual rebel and posted in Arts & Culture, Events, Jive Culture, Live Music, Performance. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Looking for Something?
- 1968 Africa afro-punk art Arts & Culture Ayana Contreras Black Business Black Literature Blues books Bridgeport bronzeville Cadet Records Charles Stepney Chess Records Chicago Chicago Arts Chicago Blues Chicago Cultural History chicago events Chicago History Chicago Jazz Chicago Music Chicago Soul Class community building Cult Movie of the Week cult movies curtis mayfield Curtom dance david boykin DJ Ayana Donny Hathaway Dorchester Projects Ebony Education Englewood Events fashion film hip hop hyde park inner city John H. White Leroy Hutson Local Chicago Music Local Chicago Soul Lumpen Media Michael Jackson Morseland Museum of Contemporary Art Music new york photography Pilsen poetry Printed Matters Race radio reclaimed soul Sonotheque soul Soul Train South Side Chicago style Theaster Gates The Dells Tom Tom Washington urbanism vocalo vocalo.org woodlawn Yaw
- Arts & Culture (221)
- Chicago Cultural History (124)
- Commentary (46)
- Cult Movie of the Week (21)
- Events (123)
- Lack Versus Fat (5)
- Local Chicago Music (133)
- Music (181)
- Printed Matters (38)
- Reviews (21)
- Staged Affairs (46)
- style (13)
- the Freshness (78)
- the Goodness (71)
- Uncategorized (21)
- Re-Thinking the Soup Kitchen
- Cassius and Sonji Clay: Love and Boxing
- Hi-Fi White: Foodstamps, Bulldogs, and Hollywood
- Gouster or Ivy Leaguer?
- Eight Minutes: straight outta chicago's soul cradle
- Howlin' Wolf: getting in the mood with a psychedelic "Spoonful"
- Light: On the South Side...Grit and Gold Lamé
- Ten Square: play that portrays 'a different world'
- Garland Green: soul and barbecue
- Dorothy Donegan: Chicago's own Jazz Cover Girl
word on the street
ayanacontreras on Hi-Fi White: Foodstamps, Bulld… Carolyn Dillon on Hi-Fi White: Foodstamps, Bulld… Kimberly Wilborn on Hi-Fi White: Foodstamps, Bulld… ayanacontreras on La Cade: The little hair care…