Psssst… David Boykin Expanse with DJ Ayana. It’s a righteous situation at a secret location. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
August 5, 2011
Melodic Expansions: David Boykin Expanse with DJ Ayana… pass it on.
i love the transportive powers of sound. i am a radio host/producer, DJ, Sound designer, 45rpm collector, and art lover living in the city of wind. View all posts by ayanacontreras
This entry was posted on Friday, August 5th, 2011 at 11:03 am and tagged with Ayana Contreras, Chicago Jazz, david boykin, David Boykin Expanse, DJ Ayana, Local Chicago Jazz, Local Chicago Music, perpetual rebel and posted in Arts & Culture, Events, Jive Culture, Live Music, Performance. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Looking for Something?
- 1968 Africa afro-punk art Arts & Culture Ayana Contreras Black Business Black Literature Blues books Bridgeport bronzeville Cadet Records Charles Stepney Chess Records Chicago Chicago Arts Chicago Blues Chicago Cultural History chicago events Chicago History Chicago Jazz Chicago Music Chicago Soul Class community building Cult Movie of the Week cult movies curtis mayfield Curtom dance david boykin DJ Ayana Donny Hathaway Dorchester Projects Ebony Education Englewood Events fashion film hip hop hyde park inner city John H. White Leroy Hutson Local Chicago Music Local Chicago Soul Lumpen Media Michael Jackson Morseland Museum of Contemporary Art Music new york photography Pilsen poetry Printed Matters Race radio reclaimed soul Sonotheque soul Soul Train South Side Chicago style Theaster Gates The Dells Tom Tom Washington urbanism vocalo vocalo.org woodlawn Yaw
- Arts & Culture (220)
- Chicago Cultural History (123)
- Commentary (46)
- Cult Movie of the Week (21)
- Events (123)
- Lack Versus Fat (5)
- Local Chicago Music (132)
- Music (181)
- Printed Matters (37)
- Reviews (21)
- Staged Affairs (46)
- style (13)
- the Freshness (74)
- the Goodness (71)
- Uncategorized (21)
- Maggie Brown on Oscar Brown, Jr. and The Opportunity Please Knock Chorus
- Hi-Fi White: Foodstamps, Bulldogs, and Hollywood
- Minor Moods: ahmad jamal have i loved.
- La Cade: The little hair care company that made some big waves.
- Donald Jenkins and the Delighters (and their Basement Music Revolution)
- Three the Hard Way: Breaking the feedback loop of time.
- WBEZ Creates Tee Envy
- Tom Tom 84 goes Hollywood.
- Chicago: in all its fried, dyed, laid-to-the-side (or perhaps natural) glory.
word on the street
izzy on Wilbur Holmes: images of the W… Monisa Cole on La Cade: The little hair care… Christian on Captain Sky on Soul Train M Carolyn Singleton on Chicago: in all its fried, dye…